The IPA Vapour Dryer system incorporates the following:-
• Does not require Zone 1 & 2 area – can operate in standard production environment.
• Marangoni alternative
• Water displacement technology.
• PLC controlled for ease of use.
• Vapour zone
• Freeboard area
• Ease of maintenance
• Flexible process with ease of use via HMI
• Retain your existing validated process
• Fire protection and suppression systems.
• Flammable vapour detection and handling facilities.
• Solvent handling to facilitate the safe filling and draining of the process fluids.
• Solvent re-processing system.
• Internal automated product handling.
• Exhausted environmental enclosure.
• Primary cooling coils. Cooling water to be supplied by customer facilities or a local chiller can be supplied as optional.
• Sealed sliding tank lid.
• Manufactured entirely from stainless steel.
• All wetted parts are pickled passivated and electro polished.
• All machines manufactured in UK.
• CE Certified & ATEX approved
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
IPA Coating and drying machine
Designed to lubricate billets prior to drawing using ultrasonic agitation, rotating basket and automated handling.
Visit Layton Technologies at http://www.laytontechnologies.com to learn more about our the IPA Coating and drying machines.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector