The IPA Vapour Dryer system incorporates the following:-
• Does not require Zone 1 & 2 area – can operate in standard production environment.
• Marangoni alternative
• Water displacement technology.
• PLC controlled for ease of use.
• Vapour zone
• Freeboard area
• Ease of maintenance
• Flexible process with ease of use via HMI
• Retain your existing validated process
• Fire protection and suppression systems.
• Flammable vapour detection and handling facilities.
• Solvent handling to facilitate the safe filling and draining of the process fluids.
• Solvent re-processing system.
• Internal automated product handling.
• Exhausted environmental enclosure.
• Primary cooling coils. Cooling water to be supplied by customer facilities or a local chiller can be supplied as optional.
• Sealed sliding tank lid.
• Manufactured entirely from stainless steel.
• All wetted parts are pickled passivated and electro polished.
• All machines manufactured in UK.
• CE Certified & ATEX approved
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
How to test your ultrasonics - Foil test
How do you actually test how well your Ultrasonics are cleaning?
A foil test is commonly used to test the strength and effectiveness of a ultrasonic cleaning system.
Visit Layton Technologies Benchtop ultrasonic cleaning machines http://www.laytontechnologies.com/benchtop-ultrasonic-machine/ to learn more about our the critical cleaning and drying machines we manufacture.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector