Manufacturer of critical cleaning equipment. Solvent Vapour Degreasers, Multi-stage aqueous ultrasonic cleaning, passivation, degreasing machines, IPA vapor drying and ultrasonic immersible transducers & generators.
Single stage IPA solvent vapour component drying machine for critical applications – link to the Vapour Dryer whitepaper.
• Does not require Zone 1 & 2 area – can operate in standard production environment.
• Marangoni alternative
• Water displacement technology.
• PLC controlled for ease of use.
• Vapour zone
• Freeboard area
• Ease of maintenance
• Flexible process with ease of use via HMI
• Retain your existing validated process
• Fire protection and suppression systems.
• Flammable vapour detection and handling facilities.
• Solvent handling to facilitate the safe filling and draining of the process fluids.
• Solvent re-processing system.
• Internal automated product handling.
• Exhausted environmental enclosure.
• Primary cooling coils. Cooling water to be supplied by customer facilities or a local chiller can be supplied as optional.
• Sealed sliding tank lid.
• Manufactured entirely from stainless steel.
• All wetted parts are pickled passivated and electro polished.
• All machines manufactured in UK.
• CE Certified & ATEX approved