The IPA Vapor Dryer system incorporates the following:-
• Does not require Class 1 Div 1 area – can operate in standard production environment.
• Marangoni alternative
• Water displacement technology.
• PLC controlled for process flexibility and ease of use.
• Vapor zone
• Freeboard area
• Easy to maintain.
• Replicate existing validated process
• Fire protection and suppression systems.
• Flammable vapor detection and handling facilities.
• Solvent handling to facilitate the safe filling and draining of the process fluids.
• Solvent re-processing system.
• Internal automated product handling.
• Exhausted environmental enclosure.
• Primary cooling coils.
• Sealed sliding tank lid.
• Manufactured entirely from stainless steel.
• All wetted parts are pickled passivated and electro polished.
• Future proofed design with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
• CE / ATEX or UL approval as standard
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
Demonstration of IPA (Isopropyl alcohol) Cleaning and Drying System
Low Emission Solvent ultrasonic cleaning and drying system by Layton Technologies
Visit Layton Technologies at http://www.laytontechnologies.com/low-flashpoint-solvent-machine/ to learn more about our the critical cleaning and drying machines we manufacture.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector