The IPA Vapor Dryer system incorporates the following:-
• Does not require Class 1 Div 1 area – can operate in standard production environment.
• Marangoni alternative
• Water displacement technology.
• PLC controlled for process flexibility and ease of use.
• Vapor zone
• Freeboard area
• Easy to maintain.
• Replicate existing validated process
• Fire protection and suppression systems.
• Flammable vapor detection and handling facilities.
• Solvent handling to facilitate the safe filling and draining of the process fluids.
• Solvent re-processing system.
• Internal automated product handling.
• Exhausted environmental enclosure.
• Primary cooling coils.
• Sealed sliding tank lid.
• Manufactured entirely from stainless steel.
• All wetted parts are pickled passivated and electro polished.
• Future proofed design with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
• CE / ATEX or UL approval as standard
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
Flammable Solvent Cleaning Machine IG200 Type.
This machine is designed to safely use an azeotropic blend of Cyclohexane and IPA for cleaning of electronic components.
This azeotrope has been shown to be effective in removing a wide variety of contaminants since alcohol’s polar molecular chemistry results in repulsion forces between particles and the surface. These forces tend to shield the effect of van der Waals forces and dissipate electrostatic forces to the extent that alcohol is approximately twice as effective for removal of micron-sized particles than water.
Cyclohexane, a solvent with physical properties similar to alcohol, is effective for removing organic films (oil and grease) when used in similar equipment.
The drying of the components is carried out in the vapour phase and freeboard area below the sealed sliding lid. The components can be immersed and/or sprayed. The spray pressure can be controlled for particularly fragile components. There is a minimal footprint together with ease of maintenance.
Visit Layton Technologies at http://www.laytontechnologies.com to learn more about our the critical cleaning and drying machines we manufacture.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector