The IPA Vapor Dryer system incorporates the following:-
• Does not require Class 1 Div 1 area – can operate in standard production environment.
• Marangoni alternative
• Water displacement technology.
• PLC controlled for process flexibility and ease of use.
• Vapor zone
• Freeboard area
• Easy to maintain.
• Replicate existing validated process
• Fire protection and suppression systems.
• Flammable vapor detection and handling facilities.
• Solvent handling to facilitate the safe filling and draining of the process fluids.
• Solvent re-processing system.
• Internal automated product handling.
• Exhausted environmental enclosure.
• Primary cooling coils.
• Sealed sliding tank lid.
• Manufactured entirely from stainless steel.
• All wetted parts are pickled passivated and electro polished.
• Future proofed design with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
• CE / ATEX or UL approval as standard
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
IPA Vapor Dryer
Visit Layton Technologies Vapour drying page and IPA Vapor drying http://www.laytontechnologies.com/vapour-dryer-machine/to learn more about our the critical cleaning and drying machines we manufacture.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector