Manufacturer of critical cleaning equipment. Solvent Vapour Degreasers, Multi-stage aqueous ultrasonic cleaning, passivation, degreasing machines, IPA vapor drying and ultrasonic immersible transducers & generators.
For precision component critical cleaning and drying applications including validated processes.
• Future proofed design with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
• Designed to use all types of non-flammable degreasing solvents including HFE, Novec, nPB.
• All machines manufactured in the UK.
• All stainless steel construction – traceability certification available.
• Specialised fabrication available if required.
• Pickled, passivated and electro polished to extend operation life.
• Sealed, sliding lid to ensure solvent retention.
• Multi-frequency ultrasonic transducers. All ultrasonics used sweep frequency technology.
• Heated tanks have direct contact tube heaters for energy efficiency and longevity.
• Drop-in transducers and heaters ensure minimal downtime and extend tank life.
• On board distillation ensures clean solvent continuously.
• Vapour rinse.
• Freeboard dwell ensures completely dry components at end of process
• Small footprint designed for clean room applications.
• Easy to use – minimal operator training required.
• CE Certified or UL approval also available.