The Solvent Degreaser system incorporates the following:-
• Future proofed design with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
• Designed to use all types of non-flammable degreasing solvents including HFE, Novec, nPB.
• All machines manufactured in the UK.
• All stainless steel construction – traceability certification available.
• Specialised fabrication available if required.
• Pickled, passivated and electro polished to extend operation life.
• Sealed, sliding lid to ensure solvent retention.
• Multi-frequency ultrasonic transducers. All ultrasonics used sweep frequency technology.
• Heated tanks have direct contact tube heaters for energy efficiency and longevity.
• Drop-in transducers and heaters ensure minimal downtime and extend tank life.
• On board distillation ensures clean solvent continuously.
• Vapour rinse.
• Freeboard dwell ensures completely dry components at end of process
• Small footprint designed for clean room applications.
• Easy to use – minimal operator training required.
• CE Certified or UL approval also available.
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
IPA Coating and drying machine
Designed to lubricate billets prior to drawing using ultrasonic agitation, rotating basket and automated handling.
Visit Layton Technologies at http://www.laytontechnologies.com to learn more about our the IPA Coating and drying machines.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector