The Solvent Degreaser system incorporates the following:-
• Future proofed design with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
• Designed to use all types of non-flammable degreasing solvents including HFE, Novec, nPB.
• All machines manufactured in the UK.
• All stainless steel construction – traceability certification available.
• Specialised fabrication available if required.
• Pickled, passivated and electro polished to extend operation life.
• Sealed, sliding lid to ensure solvent retention.
• Multi-frequency ultrasonic transducers. All ultrasonics used sweep frequency technology.
• Heated tanks have direct contact tube heaters for energy efficiency and longevity.
• Drop-in transducers and heaters ensure minimal downtime and extend tank life.
• On board distillation ensures clean solvent continuously.
• Vapour rinse.
• Freeboard dwell ensures completely dry components at end of process
• Small footprint designed for clean room applications.
• Easy to use – minimal operator training required.
• CE Certified or UL approval also available.
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
IPA Ultrasonic Cleaning and Drying - Rotating Basket
IPA Ultrasonic Cleaning and Drying - Rotating Basket by Layton Technologies.
Parts are completely dry once removed.
Visit Layton Technologies at http://www.laytontechnologies.com to learn more about our the critical cleaning and drying machines we manufacture.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector