Production continues despite a catastrophic failure of an aging Trichloroethylene cleaning system.
Layton Technologies were completing a project to establish a baseline level of cleanliness for a client – a high end optical manufacturer, which included consolidating a multitude of cleaning processes developed organically over many years. The client needed to simplify and streamline their operation...
Designed to lubricate billets prior to drawing using ultrasonic agitation, rotating basket and automated handling.
Visit Layton Technologies at http://www.laytontechnologies.com to learn more about our the IPA Coating and drying machines.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector