Infinitely variable equipment for precision component cleaning, degreasing, passivation and drying applications.
Multi-stage ultrasonic cleaning and passivation system.
Multi-stage ultrasonic aqueous cleaning equipment to include the following features :-
• Fully automated and manual options available.
• All stainless steel construction – traceability certification available.
• Pickled, passivated and electro-polished to extend operational life.
• Heated tank utilising direct contact tube heaters for energy efficiency and longevity.
• Thermostatically controlled.
• Bolt-in removeable ultrasonic transducers ensure minimal downtime and extend tank life.
• Multi-frequency ultrasonic transducers. All ultrasonics use sweep frequency technology.
• Separate ultrasonic generator.
• Particulate filtration of process tanks ensures highest level of component cleanliness
• Filter micron size to client specification – sub micron available.
• Automated processing controlled using PLC ladder logic and an HMI touchscreen.
• Fully bunded - all pipework remains inside the plan area of the bunded tray
• Insulated frame to maintain heat and optimal energy efficiency.
• State of the art design configuration and sophisticated control ensure consistent cleaning results, maximum flexibility of process and low running costs.
• All controls use the latest technology and all parts used are available from major manufacturers.
• Controls are routed through the PLC ensuring maximum flexibility and control of process.
• Forced warm air drying with HEPA filtration
• Vacuum drying available.
• Automatic drain, fill & lids available.
• Detergent monitoring and dosing available.
• Modem fitted for remote diagnostics
• All equipment is designed, manufactured, fully assembled, programmed and tested in the UK
• Operates from standard mains voltage.
• CE Certified – UL approval also available.
• A comprehensive manual is supplied with each system which includes operation and maintenance instructions, recommended spares, PLC ladder and touchscreen programs, schematic circuit diagrams of fluid flow and electrical circuits.
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
Flammable Solvent Cleaning Machine IG200 Type.
This machine is designed to safely use an azeotropic blend of Cyclohexane and IPA for cleaning of electronic components.
This azeotrope has been shown to be effective in removing a wide variety of contaminants since alcohol’s polar molecular chemistry results in repulsion forces between particles and the surface. These forces tend to shield the effect of van der Waals forces and dissipate electrostatic forces to the extent that alcohol is approximately twice as effective for removal of micron-sized particles than water.
Cyclohexane, a solvent with physical properties similar to alcohol, is effective for removing organic films (oil and grease) when used in similar equipment.
The drying of the components is carried out in the vapour phase and freeboard area below the sealed sliding lid. The components can be immersed and/or sprayed. The spray pressure can be controlled for particularly fragile components. There is a minimal footprint together with ease of maintenance.
Visit Layton Technologies at http://www.laytontechnologies.com to learn more about our the critical cleaning and drying machines we manufacture.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector