Infinitely variable equipment for precision component cleaning, degreasing, passivation and drying applications.
Multi-stage ultrasonic cleaning and passivation system.
Multi-stage ultrasonic aqueous cleaning equipment to include the following features :-
• Fully automated and manual options available.
• All stainless steel construction – traceability certification available.
• Pickled, passivated and electro-polished to extend operational life.
• Heated tank utilising direct contact tube heaters for energy efficiency and longevity.
• Thermostatically controlled.
• Bolt-in removeable ultrasonic transducers ensure minimal downtime and extend tank life.
• Multi-frequency ultrasonic transducers. All ultrasonics use sweep frequency technology.
• Separate ultrasonic generator.
• Particulate filtration of process tanks ensures highest level of component cleanliness
• Filter micron size to client specification – sub micron available.
• Automated processing controlled using PLC ladder logic and an HMI touchscreen.
• Fully bunded - all pipework remains inside the plan area of the bunded tray
• Insulated frame to maintain heat and optimal energy efficiency.
• State of the art design configuration and sophisticated control ensure consistent cleaning results, maximum flexibility of process and low running costs.
• All controls use the latest technology and all parts used are available from major manufacturers.
• Controls are routed through the PLC ensuring maximum flexibility and control of process.
• Forced warm air drying with HEPA filtration
• Vacuum drying available.
• Automatic drain, fill & lids available.
• Detergent monitoring and dosing available.
• Modem fitted for remote diagnostics
• All equipment is designed, manufactured, fully assembled, programmed and tested in the UK
• Operates from standard mains voltage.
• CE Certified – UL approval also available.
• A comprehensive manual is supplied with each system which includes operation and maintenance instructions, recommended spares, PLC ladder and touchscreen programs, schematic circuit diagrams of fluid flow and electrical circuits.
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
IPA Coating and drying machine
Designed to lubricate billets prior to drawing using ultrasonic agitation, rotating basket and automated handling.
Visit Layton Technologies at http://www.laytontechnologies.com to learn more about our the IPA Coating and drying machines.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector