For precision component cleaning applications particularly validated processes.
Demonstration of IPA (Isopropyl alcohol) Cleaning and Drying System
The Low Flashpoint Solvent system incorporates the following:-
• Designed to safely use all low-flashpoint solvent cleaning media including IPA, Cyclohexane & Acetone.
• Does not require Class 1 Div 1 area – can operate in standard production environment.
• All machines manufactured in UK.
• All stainless steel construction – traceability certification available.
• Specialised fabrication available if required.
• Pickled, passivated and electro polished to extend operational life.
• Heated tanks have direct contact tube heaters for energy efficiency and longevity.
• Drop-in ultrasonic transducers and heaters ensure minimal downtime and extend tank life.
• Multi-frequency ultrasonic transducers. All ultrasonics used sweep frequency technology.
• On board distillation ensures clean solvent continuously
• Small footprint designed for clean room applications
• Easy to use – minimal operator training required
• Future proofed design with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
• CE / ATEX or UL approval as standard
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
How to test your ultrasonics - Foil test
How do you actually test how well your Ultrasonics are cleaning?
A foil test is commonly used to test the strength and effectiveness of a ultrasonic cleaning system.
Visit Layton Technologies Benchtop ultrasonic cleaning machines http://www.laytontechnologies.com/benchtop-ultrasonic-machine/ to learn more about our the critical cleaning and drying machines we manufacture.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector