Manufacturer of critical cleaning equipment. Solvent Vapour Degreasers, Multi-stage aqueous ultrasonic cleaning, passivation, degreasing machines, IPA vapor drying and ultrasonic immersible transducers & generators.
For precision component cleaning applications particularly validated processes.
• Designed to safely use all low-flashpoint solvent cleaning media including IPA, Cyclohexane & Acetone.
• Does not require Class 1 Div 1 area – can operate in standard production environment.
• All machines manufactured in UK.
• All stainless steel construction – traceability certification available.
• Specialised fabrication available if required.
• Pickled, passivated and electro polished to extend operational life.
• Heated tanks have direct contact tube heaters for energy efficiency and longevity.
• Drop-in ultrasonic transducers and heaters ensure minimal downtime and extend tank life.
• Multi-frequency ultrasonic transducers. All ultrasonics used sweep frequency technology.
• On board distillation ensures clean solvent continuously
• Small footprint designed for clean room applications
• Easy to use – minimal operator training required
• Future proofed design with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
• CE / ATEX or UL approval as standard