For precision component cleaning & degreasing applications.
Ultrasonic Efficiency – Foil Test by Layton Technologies.
A Single bench-top ultrasonic aqueous cleaning tank with the following features :-
• For use with all aqueous detergents
• All tanks manufactured in Staffordshire.
• All stainless steel construction – traceability certification available.
• Pickled, passivated and electro-polished to extend operational life.
• Heated tank utilising direct contact tube heaters for energy efficiency and longevity.
• Thermostatically controlled.
• Bolt-in removeable ultrasonic transducer plate.
• Bolt-in ultrasonic transducers ensure minimal downtime and extend tank life.
• Multi-frequency ultrasonic transducers. All ultrasonics use sweep frequency technology.
• Separate ultrasonic generator.
• Industrial standard – continually rated.
• Insulated frame.
• Basket and lid inclusive.
• Table top or bench inset mounted.
• Operates from standard mains voltage.
• CE Certified – UL approval also available.
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
IPA Coating and drying machine
Designed to lubricate billets prior to drawing using ultrasonic agitation, rotating basket and automated handling.
Visit Layton Technologies at http://www.laytontechnologies.com to learn more about our the IPA Coating and drying machines.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector