For precision component cleaning & degreasing applications.
Ultrasonic Efficiency – Foil Test by Layton Technologies.
A Single bench-top ultrasonic aqueous cleaning tank with the following features :-
• For use with all aqueous detergents
• All tanks manufactured in Staffordshire.
• All stainless steel construction – traceability certification available.
• Pickled, passivated and electro-polished to extend operational life.
• Heated tank utilising direct contact tube heaters for energy efficiency and longevity.
• Thermostatically controlled.
• Bolt-in removeable ultrasonic transducer plate.
• Bolt-in ultrasonic transducers ensure minimal downtime and extend tank life.
• Multi-frequency ultrasonic transducers. All ultrasonics use sweep frequency technology.
• Separate ultrasonic generator.
• Industrial standard – continually rated.
• Insulated frame.
• Basket and lid inclusive.
• Table top or bench inset mounted.
• Operates from standard mains voltage.
• CE Certified – UL approval also available.
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
Flammable Solvent Cleaning Machine IG200 Type.
This machine is designed to safely use an azeotropic blend of Cyclohexane and IPA for cleaning of electronic components.
This azeotrope has been shown to be effective in removing a wide variety of contaminants since alcohol’s polar molecular chemistry results in repulsion forces between particles and the surface. These forces tend to shield the effect of van der Waals forces and dissipate electrostatic forces to the extent that alcohol is approximately twice as effective for removal of micron-sized particles than water.
Cyclohexane, a solvent with physical properties similar to alcohol, is effective for removing organic films (oil and grease) when used in similar equipment.
The drying of the components is carried out in the vapour phase and freeboard area below the sealed sliding lid. The components can be immersed and/or sprayed. The spray pressure can be controlled for particularly fragile components. There is a minimal footprint together with ease of maintenance.
Visit Layton Technologies at http://www.laytontechnologies.com to learn more about our the critical cleaning and drying machines we manufacture.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector