For precision component cleaning & degreasing applications.
Ultrasonic Efficiency – Foil Test by Layton Technologies.
A Single bench-top ultrasonic aqueous cleaning tank with the following features :-
• For use with all aqueous detergents
• All tanks manufactured in Staffordshire.
• All stainless steel construction – traceability certification available.
• Pickled, passivated and electro-polished to extend operational life.
• Heated tank utilising direct contact tube heaters for energy efficiency and longevity.
• Thermostatically controlled.
• Bolt-in removeable ultrasonic transducer plate.
• Bolt-in ultrasonic transducers ensure minimal downtime and extend tank life.
• Multi-frequency ultrasonic transducers. All ultrasonics use sweep frequency technology.
• Separate ultrasonic generator.
• Industrial standard – continually rated.
• Insulated frame.
• Basket and lid inclusive.
• Table top or bench inset mounted.
• Operates from standard mains voltage.
• CE Certified – UL approval also available.
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
Forced Warm Air Dryer
Visit Layton Technologies at http://www.laytontechnologies.com to learn more about our the critical cleaning and drying machines we manufacture.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector