The Sealed Solvent Degreaser system incorporates the following:-
• Designed to meet solvent emissions directive SED requirement.
• Built-in solvent recycling by distillation and automatic carbon regeneration.
• Great process flexibility with possibility to combine stages according to specific needs.
• PLC controlled for process flexibility and ease of use.
• Repeatable cleaning results.
• Ultrasonic agitation and sprays for excellent cleaning results
• Clean solvent and pure vapour are used for each cycle.
• Quick and efficient vacuum drying, even on complex-shaped parts with blind holes.
• Internal automated rocking and rotation of components.
• Easy to maintain.
• Compact-size, small footprint.
• Short cycle times resulting in high productivity.
• Solvent handling to facilitate the safe filling and draining of the process fluids.
• Manufactured entirely from stainless steel.
• All wetted parts are pickled passivated and electro polished.
• Future proofed design with a 5 year warranty
• CE approval as standard
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
Flammable Solvent Cleaning Machine IG200 Type.
This machine is designed to safely use an azeotropic blend of Cyclohexane and IPA for cleaning of electronic components.
This azeotrope has been shown to be effective in removing a wide variety of contaminants since alcohol’s polar molecular chemistry results in repulsion forces between particles and the surface. These forces tend to shield the effect of van der Waals forces and dissipate electrostatic forces to the extent that alcohol is approximately twice as effective for removal of micron-sized particles than water.
Cyclohexane, a solvent with physical properties similar to alcohol, is effective for removing organic films (oil and grease) when used in similar equipment.
The drying of the components is carried out in the vapour phase and freeboard area below the sealed sliding lid. The components can be immersed and/or sprayed. The spray pressure can be controlled for particularly fragile components. There is a minimal footprint together with ease of maintenance.
Visit Layton Technologies at http://www.laytontechnologies.com to learn more about our the critical cleaning and drying machines we manufacture.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector