The Sealed Solvent Degreaser system incorporates the following:-
• Designed to meet solvent emissions directive SED requirement.
• Built-in solvent recycling by distillation and automatic carbon regeneration.
• Great process flexibility with possibility to combine stages according to specific needs.
• PLC controlled for process flexibility and ease of use.
• Repeatable cleaning results.
• Ultrasonic agitation and sprays for excellent cleaning results
• Clean solvent and pure vapour are used for each cycle.
• Quick and efficient vacuum drying, even on complex-shaped parts with blind holes.
• Internal automated rocking and rotation of components.
• Easy to maintain.
• Compact-size, small footprint.
• Short cycle times resulting in high productivity.
• Solvent handling to facilitate the safe filling and draining of the process fluids.
• Manufactured entirely from stainless steel.
• All wetted parts are pickled passivated and electro polished.
• Future proofed design with a 5 year warranty
• CE approval as standard
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
Large low emission HFE solvent ultrasonic cleaning and drying machine.
Visit Layton Technologies at http://www.laytontechnologies.com to learn more about our the critical cleaning and drying machines we manufacture.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector