The Sealed Solvent Degreaser system incorporates the following:-
• Designed to meet solvent emissions directive SED requirement.
• Built-in solvent recycling by distillation and automatic carbon regeneration.
• Great process flexibility with possibility to combine stages according to specific needs.
• PLC controlled for process flexibility and ease of use.
• Repeatable cleaning results.
• Ultrasonic agitation and sprays for excellent cleaning results
• Clean solvent and pure vapour are used for each cycle.
• Quick and efficient vacuum drying, even on complex-shaped parts with blind holes.
• Internal automated rocking and rotation of components.
• Easy to maintain.
• Compact-size, small footprint.
• Short cycle times resulting in high productivity.
• Solvent handling to facilitate the safe filling and draining of the process fluids.
• Manufactured entirely from stainless steel.
• All wetted parts are pickled passivated and electro polished.
• Future proofed design with a 5 year warranty
• CE approval as standard
Latest Videos from Layton Technologies
Demonstration of IPA (Isopropyl alcohol) Cleaning and Drying System
Low Emission Solvent ultrasonic cleaning and drying system by Layton Technologies
Visit Layton Technologies at http://www.laytontechnologies.com/low-flashpoint-solvent-machine/ to learn more about our the critical cleaning and drying machines we manufacture.
Contact us about:
• Solvent cleaning and drying
• Aqueous cleaning and drying
• Discussions on improvements on your current cleaning
• Contract cleaning for precision components
• Technical information on critical cleaning and drying applications in your industry sector