Oscillating Single Stage System
The equipment consists of a single stage and is designed to ensure flexibility of process, ease of maintenance and consistency of cleanliness.
- All stainless steel construction fully pickled and passivated to produce a high quality finish and greatly increase the life of the system.
- Heated tank.
- Thermostatically controlled.
- Side mounted ultrasonic transducers.
- Separate ultrasonic generators.
- Particulate filtration of the process tanks ensures the highest level of component cleanliness.
- A dedicated lift lower mechanism is fitted to the top of the stage to allow lift, lower and oscillation of work carriers during the cleaning process.
- Extraction facility
- Tank internal dimensions 1700mm x 450mm x 450mm working fluid depth.
- External dimensions (mm) 1900mm x 950mm x 930mm depth.
- A removable mesh basket is included to the base of the tank to capture gross quantities of swarf.
- Capacity – Approximately 350 litres
- Work basket.
- Fully bunded construction.
- Industrial standard – continually rated.
- Weir Overflow
- Insulated frame.
- Manual lid.
- Operates from standard mains voltage.
- CE Certified
All controls use the latest technology and all parts used are available from major
manufacturers’ in the UK as “off the shelf” items.
A comprehensive manual is supplied.
All equipment is designed, manufactured, fully assembled and tested in the UK.